Available on Amazon
5 Cities luggage and suitcases are the perfect shuttle associate for any jetsetter. Offering mind-blowing cost, these cases actually are the most inexpensive, reliable manner to offer protection to your baggage. The case is sturdy but additionally light-weight – helping travelers to percent extra whereas avoiding extra baggage charges.
The suitcase facets 5 cultural icons from cities around the globe – The Properties of Parliament in London, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, yellow cabs in down-town Ny, the Sydney Opera Residence, and the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro.
Made from excessive-quality tough shell polycarbonate, the case is hardwearing and designed to rise up to the rigours of up to date transportation.
This spinner suitcase facets 4 spinner wheels for 360 diploma manoeuvrability and a retractable address for effortless transportation.
On the facet you’ll discover a constructed-in three-digit aggregate lock which may also be set to your personal code, complete with spring zip-release equipment. The lock is TSA Authorised; potentially rushing up customs clearance when journeying to The us.
Inside the case, you’ll find a gorgeous branded indoors lining, with multiple booths to keep key objects and packing straps to hang your assets in vicinity.
Plus, with a good looking 5-year assure, you can purchase with absolute self assurance.
- 29″ Dimensions: 80x57x31cm (All Elements), 73x55x31cm (Body), Weight: 4.7kg, Capacity: 125L
- Large Most useful Examine-In Hang Baggage for Ryanair, Easyjet, British Airways, Virgin & More!
- Durable Tough-Wearing Polycarbonate Shell to Offer protection to your Contents throughout Shuttle
- 4 Spinner Wheels for Seamless 360 Diploma Circulate + Retractable Address
- TSA Approved three-Digit Aggregate Lock + Fantastic 5 Year Assure
29″ Dimensions: 80x57x31cm (All Parts), 73x55x31cm (Body), Weight: 4.7kg, Capacity: 125L
5 Cities Large 29″ Hard Shell Polycarbonate Check In Hold Luggage Suitcase Travel Trolley Case 4 Wheels with TSA Approved 3-Digit Combination Lock