Available on Amazon
Ultra-light Difficult shell three-piece baggage set is a superb excellent, featuring enormously resistant and sturdy Polycarbonate Cloth. This turns into your perfect commute partner. These difficult suitcases are made from difficult ABS difficult plastic shells that give a different aggregate of energy, flexibility and lightness. Suitable for any experience, these suitcases are difficult, functional and sturdy. “Please Word:- We only carry to UK MAINLAND – England, Scotland & Wales, WE Don’t OFFER Start TO: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Eire.
- CABIN (External dimensions: H56 x W38 x D26cm) (Internal Dimensions: H50 x W34 x D26cm) – Expanded 30cm, Weight: 3.25 kg, Packing Means: 45 litres
- High Excellent Tough Computer Difficult Shell Cloth – Multi-directional ‘spinner’ wheels – Push button telescopic tackle
- Internal zippered divider compartment – TSA Aggregate lock protected – Strong Spring suitable and facet handles – Lockable zip Pullers – Fully Padded Lined indoors – Restraint Straps and organizer pocket
- Expandable Difficult Shell Suitcases
- “Note:- WE Don’t OFFER Start TO CHANNEL ISLANDS, Buyers from Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Eire please contact us earlier than making any order as there’s an extra postage prices to receive start to your areas and it will probably take 5-10 Working days to carry the parcel to those areas”
Lime Green 20″
CABIN (External dimensions: H56 x W38 x D26cm) (Internal Dimensions: H50 x W34 x D26cm) – Expanded 30cm, Weight: 3.25 kg, Packing Capacity: 45 litres
Cabin Approved Lightweight Hand Luggage 4 Wheel Spinner Expandable (Cabin, Lime Green Expandable 20″)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Damage due to mishandling by the airport staff is not covered by our manufacturer’s warranty and we will not offer replacement or refund for luggage damaged whilst in airline or airport possession. You must file a claim with the airline before leaving the airport.